EMSL Canada’s Lab Accreditations & Other Qualifications
To ensure our Toronto-area testing laboratory meets the highest standards of quality and consistency, EMSL Canada is committed to maintaining up-to-date certifications, accreditations and other qualifications related to analytical lab testing services.
The following is a list of current qualifications for our branch in Ontario:
- NVLAP – TEM Air and PLM Bulk | NVLAP Bulk Asbestos (PLM) Airborne Asbestos Fibre (TEM)
- A2LA Lead and Micro – Toronto |EMSL Toronto A2LA cert 2019
- AIHA ELPAT #196142 – paint chips, soil, dust wipes, air
- CDC ELITE Proficient for Legionella Testing
- AAR Certification | Call for Details
- Radon Certification | Call for Details
- AIHA EMLAP/IHLAP/ELLAP
- AIHA EMPAT/IHPAT/ELPAT
- IRRST Recognition
- Federal Government
- State Qualifications
- Other Organizations
- By Laboratory
For additional information, please contact EMSL Canada today at 289-997-4602 or call toll-free at 888-831-0722. You may also fill out the quick request form to the right.
Since 1981, EMSL Canada, Inc. has been providing quality laboratory services to clients throughout Canada, including Toronto, Ottawa and surrounding areas in Ontario. We also serve Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Labrador, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan and Yukon. EMSL Analytical, Inc. is a North American company serving all areas throughout the United States and Canada.